Fort Worth-based Assent Aeronautics, an emerging brand of private airplane brokerage and management, released the value of the aircraft that will be offered in the company’s live auction Dec. 12-14, 2019. This is the first in a quarterly series of live, private luxury aircraft auctions held by the company.
“Our initial catalog includes more than $28 million in aircraft, and our open consignment application period is just beginning,” said Assent Aeronautics President and Chief Executive W. Hulsey Smith.
“The positive industry support has been overwhelming, as we work to bring qualified buyers and serious sellers together in a transparent, live and lux auction environment,” Smith said in the news release:
The Assent Platinum Aviation Auction will include the following catalog of aircraft:
• 2014 Challenger 605, The aircraft has a range of 4,123 nautical miles, which can easily traverse the Atlantic Ocean. With a cruising speed of 528 miles per hours, it can be conformed to seat 12 passengers comfortably, including a conversion bed. The original 2014 value of this aircraft is more than $30 million.
• 2002 Falcon 2000: The Falcon has a maximum range of 3,130 nautical miles. It is a 10-passenger super mid-size jet with a cruising speed of 528 miles per hour.
• 2007 Citation Mustang. The aircraft has a range of 1,000 nautical miles. It is a perfect owner-pilot aircraft and is capable of a single pilot. The Citation Mustang comfortably seats four to five passengers.
* Two 1998 Citation Bravos. The Bravo has a range of 1,500+ nautical mile and a cruising speed of 460 miles per hour. It is capable of single pilot operation and comfortably seats seven passengers.
* 1990 Citation V. The Citation V has a range of 1,220 nautical miles, a cruising speed of 456 miles per hour, and seats up to seven passengers.
• 1977 King Air 100A. The King Air has a range of 886 nautical miles, a cruising speed of 276 miles per hour and seats up to eight passengers.
• 2018 Robinson R66. The Robinson is a turbine engine helicopter with a range of 350 nautical miles that can seat up to four passengers.
“The Assent Platinum Auction is a marketplace for qualified aircraft owners and aircraft brokers to present their aircraft to real qualified bidders, not just the same old internet search engine tire kickers,” said Jake Banglesdorf, vice president of Assent Aeronautics.
Prospective consigners may submit an application via the company’s website Nov. 11-15, 2019. The company will evaluate piston, rotor-wing, turbine and turboprop aircraft for consignment.
“The Assent Platinum Aviation Auction is the event focused on connecting high value aircraft owners – aviation aficionados, if you will – and bidders only qualified through our vetting process who will find the live and luxury experience they deserve when buying or selling an aircraft,” said Smith.
How to Bid and Consign:
Bidders must register on the company’s website and submit a bidder registration form accompanied by a bank Letter of Guarantee or a notarized Escrow Deposit Confirmation. Assent Aeronautics is offering a promotional Advance Bidder Registration Fee of $500 from Nov. 6-22. From Nov. 23, the Bidder Registration Fee increases to $1,000.
Bidders may view the planes in person during the Buyer Preview Period Dec. 10-13 at Harrison Aviation at the Spinks Airport (KFWS) in Fort Worth. Assent Aeronautics will host Platinum Aviation Auctions quarterly with the next auction held March 19-21, 2020.
Sellers will also apply online to consign their aircraft. Open Enrollment for applications begins Nov. 11 and closes Nov. 15. Consigners fill out a simple one-page consignment application form with their desired method of sale: As-Is-Where-Is, Pre-Purchase Inspection Completed, or Purchase Inspection Pending.
Assent Aeronautics will evaluate each submission for consideration.
Assent Aeronautics is a family owned company, founded in 2004 and headquartered in Fort Worth.
– FWBP Staff